Friday, March 23, 2007

Author Interview with Jan Verhoeff




AN INTERVIEW WITH: Jan Verhoeff



1- Do you believe in Muses? And if so, who is your Muse?

Yes I do. My Muse is most often my youngest son. For some reason he just says the most inspiring things. I write about all the kids, but he seems to make the news more frequently, and with more verve and power than the rest of them. However, I have to admit, the other three are logical thinkers, and he's a creative mind.

2- How important is writing in every day life? Do you write because you have to or because you are inspired to?

I write because there is no other option, for me. I write because it is my work of choice and I'm inspired.

3- What is the one piece you've written that you're most proud of? What makes it so special to you?

The Oreo Story. It's my favorite because of the simplicity of comprehension and the real value it brings to my life.


Make sure to check out Jan’s blog and web site by visiting the following links:

AUTHOR WEB SITE: http://janverhoeff.com
AUTHOR BLOG: http://janverhoeff.blogspot.com


No comments: